• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan 3 tap, 4 keg, serving fridge and ball lock kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samuelpeter

Reaction score
I built this last year and I absolutely love it. I hate to sell it but I'm moving out of state to a smaller place and have to sell all of my equipment. Two brass taps (one Perlick), one plated plated, stainless steel shanks and nipples, three ball lock connectors on the serving hoses, four ball lock connectors on the gas lines, four line gas manifold, co2 regulator, stainless steel drip tray.

The built in freezer is a perfect place to store hops and get it out of the regular refrigerator. Serve three kegs while conditioning one. Even with four kegs, there's enough room in the door for three or four 6-packs, and additional storage built-in under the kegs. Includes a fresh 20# CO2 tank and 100' of replacement tubing.

There are three kegs in the fridge now that are also for sale ($45 each, including a few replacement o-rings)

Asking $350!

Located in Ann Arbor, MI
Feel free to ask any questions!

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

I'm on vacation right now, if you've still got it when I get back next week, I'd be interested to talk. I'm in Farmington Hills.

Latest posts

Back