Thank you

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OzzyBrew

Reaction score
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that has answered a question, or posted a question on this site. For the last couple of months I've basically been reading the q & a's on this site for several weeks and it has answered all my q's.

I received my brew kit from william's brewing in March and I have one beer in bottles, and another in the fermenter. I also have some ed wort's apfelwein brewing away. I have had a lot of fun learning about brewing and this site has been great. It really made my first extract kit experience go off without a hitch. Now I'm looking at doing some partial kits next, and maybe into AG one day.

Thanks again.
Ozzy

Welcome to the forum! Yea I also have one of Ed's recipes brewing away

Yeah, I am really excited for the AW. The wifey and I are also going to try some other cider recipes from this site. What an awesome site.....got the ingredients for my 3rd batch and don't have to pay the shipping for a kit.

Back