What would you buy?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lmd

Reaction score
If you had $50 or $100 to spend at a lhbs, and you aren't allowed to buy ingredients to make a beer, what would you buy?

I would buy a bottle tree, two 1/2" weldless ball balve kits and two thermometer probes for my newly aquired keggle and 15 gallon SS brewpot.

pinlock->ball lock conversion

Some filters

sight glass

weldless ball valve and barb

book on home made soda.

I would buy a pair bottle tree and a bottle spray attachment for the sink. Save the rest for my next brew day.

if I was in Mankato I get an oak barrel. if I was in Spirit Lake, IA I'd get some growlers filled & some t-shirts. if I was in The Cities I'd get hop candy, glassware, fancy growlers, Dead Ringer hoodie, and whatever catches my eye.

A Brix/SG refractometer, hop bags, some slightly larger diameter blow-off tubing (which I'm going to have to buy anyway), or some of those awesome ceramic bottles that Rogue uses. Actually, I pretty much have all of the stock within eight miles of my south Madison home, and Rogue have told me that they are impossible to find.

Latest posts

Back