What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NIZZLE said:
Left hand Nitro is what I would pick ;)

NIZZLE my choice would have been nitro, there is no way in h-e-double el she would enjoy! Not a bad thing because I would. Like the saying goes "I rule the roost she rules the rooster" lol

Time to get the night started fellas...

:mug:

image-168952851.jpg

Graf, Brandon O's original recipe. Has more age than the AG Belgian version I had last night, so it's a bit smoother.

That would be it. You're getting it right back.
It's a good box. The extra inner lining cardboard makes me feel good about the odds of everything making it in one piece.

Based on that description, I'd guess the box originated with AllenH?

I've been saving this for a special occasion....

Didnt know then it'd be when we found out what we were having

Congrats! :mug: I'm thinking that is going to a great beer fortoastingtoo!

My liver craves Alchemy Hour. I should have stocked up!

Luckily we still have itaroundhere - although stocks are getting low.

well past two days has been water and gatorade caught a d@m cold. so tonight i tried an old remedy of a shot of moonshine to kick this d@m cold out of here. might take another just to make sure it hit the spot lol

mcbaumannerb said:
Based on that description, I'd guess the box originated with AllenH?

Congrats! :mug: I'm thinking that is going to a great beer fortoastingtoo!

Luckily we still have itaroundhere - although stocks are getting low.

Quite possibly, haha. I have been know to go way overboard, making honeycomb cardboard liners for my trade boxes, and I did do a trade with Swarley.

woknblues said:
That looks like a tasty burger.

Tasty indeed!

NIZZLE said:
Come on we all know Texas don't have venison but a lot of meerkats so really what are you eating for real hehe ;) looks delicious

You got me! This is meerkat. ;)

Gravity samples of my Cream Ale, Northern Brown, and Tafelbier. The first two a touch lower than I expected, but within style and tasty. The Tafelbier much lower than expected, and tastes like watery session beer.

Tasty indeed!

You got me! This is meerkat. ;)

Well if it taste good who cares what it is and it looks like it taste awesome :D I love me some venison cant wait to go kill one in October when bow hunting starts although i do kill a lot with my bow

Verdict on WestlyS DIPA:

Definitely a west coast ipa. Smell I detect citrus/tropical and maybe some pine, the taste first is fairly bitter but fades quickly to similar to the smell and something I refer to as onioney taste like in Oskar blues distant dale. Not a fan of this flavor, I like more fruit balance IPAs. Overall an excellent brew and you can't taste the booze in this one. The bitterness seems to fade once it warms or its just numbing my tongue lol. Well made Wes!

ForumRunner_20130501_192905.png

Latest posts

Back