Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, I just said my little peice on another thread so I'll keep on topic on this one other than to say that folks' thoughts for the city and folks here are appreciated.

Pats are STILL awesome and will most likely a$$rape all other teams this year... and if you don't believe that, you're obviously Hoppy.

wrong effing thread...

This was actually in response to me posting in this thread on accident. Not intended to make light of the events. Apologies...It looks like I was just being moto

HAHAHA....see how I did that???? I replaced a name with a demeaning word. I AM A GENIUS.

Out of respect I will not mention how bad the Patriots suck.

I don't think Seattle is far off tbh but I do think they'll need a few years and polish. I also do not believe they'll win their division this year but I admittedly do not doubt that they'll make the playoffs this year.

In any event their bang for the buck has been tremendous lately and it'll pay dividends in the future if Carroll can keep enough quality staff on hand to hide that he's a hack...

Also, I apologize for snapping back earlier as I thought you were making light of a really f'd up situation Hoppy. While I don't particularly like most Northern states, that kind of situation is unacceptable on all levels. It does show just how unsafe the world really is though unfortunately.

Also Chshre, that site is hilarious. And maybe Seattle should pick up that 10yo who sacked and intercepted Weeden a couple times. He'd be a great match to Sherman. Probably more mature too... :lol

Seattle - the most recent Metro Chicago urban sprawl suburb to the west. All the grandeur and pompousness of a dynasty yet nothing to show for it.

Don't worry, we in the north already know and understand that the south is a toilet.

Oh I never claimed the South wasn't a toilet. Don't put words into my mouth. In fact, I'm currently residing in the worst armpit of the toilet in question (Alabama) but it provided me escape from Hellifornia so I try to give it the benefit of the doubt plus it's only a stepping stone for me.

Ahhhhh... would you loooook at that. Hmmmmmm...

"major" NCAA violations by... (drum roll).... The OREGON DUCKS... WOW... Who woulda thought!?!?

What's next? Star players from the Seahawks testing positive for banned substances?? Oh... wait....

Must be weird rooting for an area so steeped in an environment of cheating.

Must be weird rooting for an area so steeped in an environment of cheating.

What the hell bloody area doesn't have issues with people cheating the rules? Sorry but there is no chance any of the big time NCAA programs aren't guilty of the same ****. And Oregon? Big shocker there... They're biggest contributor/sponsor is Nike ffs.

Frankly I'm all for allowing all of those drugs in pro football. It's their career or soon to be lack thereof after all. Make **** interesting again instead of the semi-probable prospect of the NFL converting to Flag football next year.

It's almost like that entire corner of the country breeds cheating.

I bet you the IRS has their hands full this time of year with that area.

The craziest thing though.... with all that cheating, ya figure they would at least have one championship to show for it. Nope. Not even a huge amount of cheating can get them over the hump.

It's almost like that entire corner of the country breeds cheating.

I bet you the IRS has their hands full this time of year with that area.

The craziest thing though.... with all that cheating, ya figure they would at least have one championship to show for it. Nope. Not even a huge amount of cheating can get them over the hump.

Well it takes time to be a expert at it like New England.

IRS and the US Government... The only legal mafia and thugs in North America. Blehg...

And anyone accusing someone else of "Cheating" is an absolute lock to be cheating themselves. Misdirection and all that...

Time for Pats fans to celebrate. Schedules were released and they don't have to play Seattle this year.

Pffft. Half the Hawks will be on suspension once the first round of drug tests come out. They'll be dressing their fanbois right out of the grandstands.

Should be fun to watch!

Cheers! ;)

Latest posts

Back