Finally

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cody6173

Reaction score
Completely random but I just wanted to brag on myself for one second for a change. 5 years in the good ol USMC and 3 years in college and now I'm one day away from finally getting my bachelors degree at the ripe old age of 28. Now to decide what beer to celebrate this with.

Grats!

Whatever the style, make a point of doing it as a reward. To me, just brewing beer is a fun reward, so get your music together, grab a couple of buddies and BREW. Maybe try out a new process (dry hop, or whirlfloc, or yeast starter or strict temp control) or get a new piece of equipment. Normally, I might say brew a big age friendly beer, but I see you like IPA's and they are really best fresh, no?

woknblues said:
Grats!

Whatever the style, make a point of doing it as a reward. To me, just brewing beer is a fun reward, so get your music together, grab a couple of buddies and BREW. Maybe try out a new process (dry hop, or whirlfloc, or yeast starter or strict temp control) or get a new piece of equipment. Normally, I might say brew a big age friendly beer, but I see you like IPA's and they are really best fresh, no?

I've got the ingredients for a small batch of Stone 15th Anniversary being delivered tomorrow so that may be in order. Good beer is few and far between here in Central Louisiana but I've got a Double Bastard that I've been squirreling away for a few months that might have to make an appearance to celebrate.

Back