What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now at the hotel enjoying a Jolly Pumpkin Maracaibo Especial Special Sour Brown and the view of Comerica Park where we are headed shortly

Edit: Also snagged your glass Gabe! :mug:

ForumRunner_20130430_171828.jpg

ForumRunner_20130430_171858.jpg

At the gates of Heaven! Lunch and beers at Russian River Brewing. Having a Row 2 Hill 56 Simcoe Pale Ale. Delish!

Man were they about to close or something? Place is empty! I was there on Saturday and it was jam packed!!! Took us quite some time to get served.

HB Belgian blonde. After last night I didn't think I was game for more brew tonight....ah who am I kidding.

•edit•
Didn't know it was your birthday nuke! Happy birthday and welcome back to the thread!

Thanks! Glad to be back!

This is my first Enjoy By and it's everything I hoped it would be. Bright citrus, pine and dank hop aromas with just a touch of sweetness. Medium bodied with a very strong bitterness balanced by a touch of caramel sweetness. Surprisingly I'm not getting much in the way of hop flavor, but what's there is great classic American hops. Finishes semi-dry and the bitterness lingers for a good while.

20130430_181800.jpg

nukebrewer said:
Thanks! Glad to be back!

This is my first Enjoy By and it's everything I hoped it would be. Bright citrus, pine and dank hop aromas with just a touch of sweetness. Medium bodied with a very strong bitterness balanced by a touch of caramel sweetness. Surprisingly I'm not getting much in the way of hop flavor, but what's there is great classic American hops. Finishes semi-dry and the bitterness lingers for a good while.

Loved that beer but it disappeared too fast off the shelves!

rockbasementbeer said:
Breaking in some new glassware with snpa, gotta finish this off and get to the founders centennial!

You also breaking in your anti gravity machine?? Turn that pic right side up broski!

Did you buy the whole set of glasses or just the Belgians?

2 week test of my PM saison, based on the Cottage House Saison from this site. Peppery deliciousness!

image-2701629093.jpg

My Belgian wit. A little celebratory beer for my raise I got yesterday! Yay

Maybe I should have had sometime stronger.... I do have plenty of big beers around.... Hmmm haha

Back