German Lager X??? anywhere?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it was available it would be expired out unfortunately. I also love this lager strain and have a few starter cultures in the freezer. I actually have one getting ready to spin on the plate for a octoberfest tonight. I have been taking my time to brew it but it will be accomplished on weds.

If you would like, I could get you a vial out as I step the hell out of this starter.

Thanks for the offer.... But, I am good for now ( I have a pint mason jar of it in my fridge, and an oktoberfest currently fermenting with it). So, I can get some more beers with it....... I should also probably look into freezing/storing some...... be a good excuse to delve into the subject. Just thought I would get a vial or two (even old) and step them up if they were still available.

Do you know if this strain comes out on an annual/seasonal basis, or is it offered even more infrequently than that??

Back