Ballpark Beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CBP has a pretty great beer selection if you go to the right place.

CBP does have a decent selection for a ballpark. Beer prices at any ballpark are crazy though. I prefer to tailgate a bit beforehand. Otherwise they just end up bending you over the counter just to get a buzz.

CBP does have a decent selection for a ballpark. Beer prices at any ballpark are crazy though. I prefer to tailgate a bit beforehand. Otherwise they just end up bending you over the counter just to get a buzz.

Excuse my ignorance, but what/where is CBP?

Excuse my ignorance, but what/where is CBP?

Citizen's Bank Park in Philly

While they also have Crafty brews (Goose Island, Leinenkugel, Blue Moon, Shock Top) they rep a healthy number of local breweries. Victory, Troegs, Flying Fish, Sly Fox, Yards, and PBC, as well as some national stuff like Sam, Sierra, Magic Hat and Prism all on draft. For bottles add Dogfish, Ommegang, Oskar Blues, Lagunitas, Otter Creek and Longtrail.

http://philly.thedrinknation.com/ar...ews-Craft-Beer-Options-at-Citizens-Bank-Park#

They just upped the amount of craft beer stands in the park. The one I saw on their opening day pregame show had 5 on tap and at least 2-3 various bottles in the coolers in the background. I can't wait to get down to a game.

The local Minor league team here (The Norfolk Tides) has stands for two different Norfolk based Craft Breweries at all of their home games. It's fantastic to go watch a local team and be able to drink a delicious local brew.

Back