Buffalo NY group buy?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once the order is filled i will send out an email to everyone with payment information. Once i receive everyone's deposit then the order is placed. Pickup will be the following weekend. I am thinking 1 week.

The turnaround for the Syracuse buys were approximately 10 days from the order day, but I believe you can agree on a day. Are we still at 10 bags left? If so, I may add another bag. I'll talk to some friends as well.

Group buy #1 is now closed. I will send an email out to everyone discussing payment.

I started a google group. Mainly bc I was bored at work. It's called buffalo brewing society.

I know we are still wrapping up GB 1 but anyone interested in #2? Email me if you are I will start the tally going. Shipping is$6 per bag again. Thanks!

[email protected]

image-4190768544.jpg

I'll be in for a round come fall time - I picked up enough in the Syracuse buy to hold me over for a bit. Thanks for making this available.

John, how many pallets are you able to receive? If 'Cuse is any indication, these things tend to explode.

And for future reference, I'm always willing to help out on dealin' day.

Do you have a estimated time of the next buy? I can let you know what I'd be down to get based on that.

Hello all. I'm pretty new to all this, my brother got me hooked a few months ago. We are now ready to start crushing our own grain. We would be in for (2) 2-row, (2) pale ale and (1) Vienna (for my nugget nectar clone).

Just emailed my order for (5) sacks. John, thanks again. As I stated in my email, this order alone will pay for my mill.

Back