• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas Blichmann Fermenator 7 Gal

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunter_le five

Sheriff Underscore
Reaction score
I'm looking to sell my Blichmann Fermenator 7 gallon conical fermenter with standard (threaded fittings). This is the standard bare-bones model without casters, leg extensions, blowoff assembly, or triclamp fittings. It will come with the original box it came in along with all the original accessories, including: 2 stainless ball valves, stopper, airlock, rotating racking arm, weldless bulkheads, various fittings, operation manual, pressure release valve, etc.

Pictures available on request, but here is a stock photo to give you an idea:
7-gallon-ferm-web.jpg

I originally paid $600 new for this, so I am asking $400. I may consider partial trades for brewing equipment/paraphernalia.

It as only had 5 batches put through it, and is in great shape, as I took meticulous care of it. It works great, and really makes yeast/trub removal and racking a breeze. The only reason I am looking to sell it is that it does not fit in my fermentation/lagering chamber, so consequently I find myself not using it very much anymore.

Right now I would prefer a face-to-face transaction, as shipping for something this heavy is bound to be expensive. I am willing to drive a little bit (within the Austin/San Antonio region) so long as its reasonable. If nobody in the area is interested then I will consider shipping at the buyers expense.

Please send me a PM for any questions or offers. Thanks for looking.

I am definitely interested but would require shipping. FedEX Home Delivery is actually pretty reasonable.

Back