PAC MAN at 69?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScottG58

Reaction score
Does anybody have any experience with PAC MAN at 69 degrees? My fermentation chamber is full and the basement floor is warmer this week. Will it throw off hangovers and bubblegum and bananas at that temperature? This is bottle-harvested. Pitched last night about 8. Blow off is perking steady this morning.

Last summer I had no issues making a low gravity brew with Pacman while my basement was in the "high 60s". That is all I can offer you from my experience with Pacman.

This is the reply I got back asking rogue what temperature they ferment their barleywine at
"I hope you didn’t mean this past weekend! Sorry, I try to answer as quickly as possible but can’t get to things same day lots of times. L I talked to John and while a lot of the beers do ferment at lower temps, the Barleywine is actually fermented at around 70. So, try that and let us know how it turns out! Thanks so much for writing. Were you able to get your yeast from the VSS program at Wyeast or did you culture from a bottle? Just curious."

Latest posts

Back