• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Your used blichmann burner for a new one

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poislb

Reaction score
Looking for 2, Im using these burners in my stand however the finish of the SS has changed and do not match my currrent one (yes I am anal)

The new models have 2 small 1/8" holes drilled to the left and right of the larger 7/8" holes.. Im looking for the model without those small holes. I will either buy yours for the same price as a new one or give ya a brand new one from northern brewer milwaukee in trade of your older model...

Cheers..

Anyone in the kenosha,racine, milwaukee, northern illinois area
have one? Or 2

Will swap your used one for a brand new one if its the model im looking for.

Thanks in advance..

Will also ship and cover all shipping costs, including yours shipped to me..

Hey guys, I could make things easier for you, since I've worked with each of you.

I'm headed up to Appleton this sat and could be your currier. Of course I would have to pick one up on Thursday, exchange with Jon on sat then meet you at NB on Tuesday.

Just offering, since gas prices are rediculous!!!

Hey guys, I could make things easier for you, since I've worked with each of you.

I'm headed up to Appleton this sat and could be your currier. Of course I would have to pick one up on Thursday, exchange with Jon on sat then meet you at NB on Tuesday.

Just offering, since gas prices are rediculous!!!

Appreciate it bro, come to find out its not the model im looking for. Hes got the new one.

Thanks for the offer though my good man...cheers!!

Anyone? I will even buy your used burner and pay new burner prices and shipping charges..

I have 2 of them in Washington state.

One has 2 bolt holes in the legs, the other is untouched.

image-2253675116.jpg

image-1230768484.jpg

image-4063658104.jpg

Someone please help a brother out...looking for 2 burners that youve had at least a year, or 2...will trade you for brand new burners...

Bump for the day...still looking for 2. Will make it worth your time for the trades..thanks

so let me get this right. You have three burners 2 are a little dis colored or something, and your OCD is driving you crazy so you need to find 20 old version ones that match you one old version one. you are willing to pay all kinds of money for shipping cost and other nonsense right? why not just post up the three you got for sale try to make a little bit of money and buy three new burners that all match? then make sure they all wear the same in the future.

so let me get this right. You have three burners 2 are a little dis colored or something, and your OCD is driving you crazy so you need to find 20 old version ones that match you one old version one. you are willing to pay all kinds of money for shipping cost and other nonsense right? why not just post up the three you got for sale try to make a little bit of money and buy three new burners that all match? then make sure they all wear the same in the future.

read the post again, "your used burner for a new one"

no, i have one of the older ones...i want 2 more older versions. for the older models i would pay cash of what it would cost for a new one or buy that person a new one from northern brewer and deliver it locally for the trade..

and if some one outta state has one then yes, i would cover all shipping costs as i should plus pay for a new burner or 2 for theres in return..

I have 2 that belong in a Top Tier Stand. I don't see 1/8" holes, unless I don't know where to look exactly.
Mine look similar to the ones rossi46 posted, above.

[RECAP] Still no match. After an email exchange it turns out I have an even older model, the first generation, with 2 "gold" rivets in the emblem. Nice to know! Thanks poislb.

no, i have one of the older ones...i want 2 more older versions. for the older models i would pay cash of what it would cost for a new one or buy that person a new one from northern brewer and deliver it locally for the trade..

Perhaps it would be easier to just sell your older one and buy three new ones?

Back