Hello everyone

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BMClark2210

Reaction score
I have been brewing for about 10 days so far and I have about 12 gallons of beer in the carboys so far with 4 different beers, English brown ale, blone ale, Irish red, and a plislner. So far I looooove to brew and my wife hates it bc i spend a few hours drinking beer while making beer lol. Anyways. I will be bottling this weekend and I'm so excited to try them out in a few weeks

Welcome, BMC! 10 days and four batches? Wow! My wife loves it when I brew - you need to make something she would like. Also, I don't drink much or at all while I'm brewing, that comes afterwards ; )

Pappers_ said:
Welcome, BMC! 10 days and four batches? Wow! My wife loves it when I brew - you need to make something she would like. Also, I don't drink much or at all while I'm brewing, that comes afterwards ; )

Haha yeah they are all still in my carboys till this weekend lol. I do light drinking. She didnt appreciate double brew day and double brew day the weekend before that lol.

It's reflecting. Brewing is. Or at least I reflect, enjoy brewing. I understand the feeling of enjoy the brew.

Back