2013 NFL draft thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad that my NFL team (Colts) took a player from my own town.. Three FSU players went in the first round. Nice work NOLES....

Denver made a good move with a DT.. strenghthen up the already fairly solid defense and we'll be good to go..

Also, if I was a Dolphins fan I would be kicking some @$$.. They made a stupid trade for an even worse pick..

I'm just thrilled that Kiper and the rest of the talking heads looked like idiots most of the night. I love it when the opinion of such experts is disregarded by people who make decisions that actually affect professional football. But that is super easy for me....cuz I'm a 'skins fan and we couldn't do jack in round 1!

Bjoern Werner is going to help Colts D extremely. This guy is a monster. He reminds me of J.J. Watts. I think he is a perfect replacement for Freeny, and with Robert Mathis on the other side , oh boy. Look out.

I bet they keep him and drop Tebow , Geno will be back up/ thrown in like they were sposed to use Tebow. Tebow had foot fungi so rex couldn't suck his toes. Rex has a tattoo of his wife wearing a Sanchez jersey, seriously he does. Him and his wife have a foot fetish , thats where my feet jokes are coming from.

Back