• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Washington E-BREW stuff + March AC-4A-MD Pump, 108gph mini pump

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ten80

Reaction score
1. I picked up two BRAND NEW March AC-4A-MD 1/12hp pumps for my brew setup but decided that they are overkill for the 5-10gal e-brew BIAB setup I am building. These retail for >$300, but I purchased them for much less and would like to pass on the savings to someone who can put them to better use. They are 110V with 1" OD inlet and 3/4" OD outlet. They will do 21.5ft max discharge head and 14 gpm and have a polypropylene, Ceramic magnet, Ceramic, Buna N impeller unit construction rated to 190F. These will handle mash and chilled wort temperatures just fine, but I'd not advise using them to transfer boiling liquids (stainless and polysulfone heads available for 250F temp). SOLD SOLD SOLD! to atjsparty.

2. 4-prong 30A external mount dryer outlet. I went with a flush-mount and this is not needed for my setup. $10 shipped

3. 30A GFCI 220V Cutler-Hammer breaker. Used but tested and in working order. I purchased two as a lot and only need one. $50 shipped.

4. NEW- ONE Silicone O-ring plus a stainless washer sized for 1" heating elements to seal using the "Blichmann method". Silicone O-Ring has a 1-3/16" ID, 1-7/16" OD, 1/8" Width and 18-8 Stainless Steel Round Shim is 0.075" in Thickness, with a 1-1/2" ID, and 2-1/4" OD. $3 shipped for O-ring plus washer, can ship extra O-rings for an extra $.0.75 each.

4.5. Ten or so Silicone O-rings sized for 1" heating elements. Silicone O-Ring has a 1-3/16" ID, 1-7/16" OD, 1/8" Width. $1.50 Shipped + $.75 for each extra.

5. Mini 12V 108GPH high temperature pump. Was going to use for evaporative carboy-cooling setup but even smaller pump worked fine. Wired with a base, switch, and power adapter so it's good to go! Will re-circulate boiling wort, mash water, etc quietly and fairly rapidly. $35 shipped as shown, ready to go! SOLD TO res291que

Payment will be made via Paypal and I will ship small items via USPS 1st class mail and larger items by UPS ground. Thanks for looking!

IMAG0442_zps92892384.jpg

IMAG0441_zpsca4f3592.jpg

IMAG0443_zps4f000c1b.jpg

IMAG0448.jpg

Do you have any more info on the 12v pump? Is it food safe at boil temps? What are the threads on it? Is it wired for 110v? Do you have any pictures?

Sure, its the Lightobject pump mentioned in a few threads here. Food grade, 1/2" inlet, 3/8" outlet (will include 3/8", 3ft silicone hose). As mentioned above, it comes mounted on a plastic base, wired with switch and AC adapter so it's ready to go. Will snap a pic tomorrow, along with a photo of the GFCI breaker, headed for bed now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Righto, will update listing as items sell. Glad to see the pumps going to good use.

Both March pumps sold to atjsparty who paid promptly. Posted pictures of 12v pump and I've also PM'd my paypal address to those interested in washer/o-ring combo.

I think that means you want to buy the 12v pump, so I PM'd you my paypal address. FYI, AC adapter for pump is 12v 800mA, just right for the pump which requires 12v, 500mA.

Also, I should add that I have ONE stainless heating element washer left but still have more than a dozen o-rings.

March pumps received today. They look great!! Can't wait to get everything rolling! Will post to positive to iTrader once I get to an actual computer.
Cheers!

Latest posts

Back