still looking for piapt!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you looking for regular or BA? There is a BA version right?

Just the regular version. I don't know if they have a BA version. If there is, I wont even bother trying to get it lol

Yeah, even the regular is crazy. Here is an ISO from BA :

This will be the last time I try this for a while. Here is what I'm offering:

Kopi Speedway
Fantome Saison
Chocolate Rain
Birth of Tragedy
Cherry Adam from the Wood
HotD Michael
Sede Vacante

I also have these that can be substituted in somewhere (if you feel these need to be added let's talk):
2009 CCB Compeador-Fergus Mor #48/204
Firestone Walker Double Double Barrel Ale
The Wanderer

It looks like a Barrel Aged Vanilla Dark Lord would get you one: http://beeradvocate.com/community/threads/ft-piapt-iso-bavdl.89775/

Hope you get it! Also is piapt really trading more than bvdl? I don't see that trade not getting done. If that can't get it done than wrote that's crazy.

Id like to get in that thread and say can you add? Just to get them back since those guys have been asking for crazy trades lol

Hope you get it! Also is piapt really trading more than bvdl? I don't see that trade not getting done. If that can't get it done than wrote that's crazy.

Id like to get in that thread and say can you add? Just to get them back since those guys have been asking for crazy trades lol

Thanks man! People generally ask me for rare lambics. No matter what I have to offer, it doesn't get done. I don't know about you, but a large quantity of not so easy to get, great beer should be better than 1 whale.

I imagine he meant to say something like: "if you trade all your good beers for a few really rare ones, then trade the really rare ones for a semi whale or 2, then trade the whale or 2, you may get a PIAPT".

Sorry, but that's what it will take. Personally, I would rather have all the crazy **** people trade for it than a vertical, which by the time it is complete, will prob be crap. Just my $.02

I see what youre saying. But me looking for this beer isn't much different than looking for any other whale. And although I favor other styles, or whatever, I dont think I want to give this up yet.

Back