Free foil lined bubblewrap for kettles or tun!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBOGAN

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals,posted this awhile back in a different thread and should have posted here.I will be at Cap n Cork in Macomb for National Homebrew Day tomorrow and giving away free insulating bubblewrap.I have a limited amount to give away and I will custom cut you a amount from a 48" roll tonight if you respond back.Not only will I cut it I will throw your HBT name on a piece of paper and give it to you in person or will leave it at the shop.This is a lot of work for something that is free and pricey normaly.So if there are no takers by midnight than I will truly be confused.

Cheers,

Joe

Darn, I was there and could have actually used it for my mashtun yesterday lol. Wish I saw this thread before now.

I still have more if you did not gat a roll at Cap n Cork .I left some there but I have no idea what they did with it.Post back and I will meet up with you .

Damn Mors,see a oak barrel in your profile pic..You could probably teach me a few things.I am by no means anti social but I felt out of place at National Homebrew Day at Cap n Cork.Besides the guys at the shop I was amongst strangers.

You should try and check out a CRAFT meeting*. We're based out of Cap n Cork so the majority of the people there were from our club. We are actually having our next meeting at Sherwood Brewing Company about 1 mile from there on Monday 5/13 at 7pm. You would probably recognize some people from the brew day and could get to know them more. Always nice to meet fellow brewers in the area and in talking with them you always learn new things... I know I'm always still learning. The club does require a $25 yearly membership fee (which gets you a discount at Cap n Cork), though currently the fee is only $13 because the year is half over... People are always welcome to come to one of our meetings for free, we just ask that if you like it and come to a 2nd that you join the club. The funds are used to purchase things like the portable bars, food, etc that was present at the brew day.

Other than that feel free to ask me any questions you might have. Yeah I got the oak barrel back when Adventures in Homebrewing was getting them from Balcones in TX. Currently has a Flanders Red in it.

*Disclaimer lol.... I am the Vice President of CRAFT.

Back