BX Depot group buy?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mdsutton

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I got an email from BX depot proposing a group buy. Not sure of details, But hoping to get others in Southeast Fl interested. They are in Mid Palm Beach county.
If anyone has talked to them about this let us know. When I do I will post more info.

Sorry just saw this. I was actually planning on swinging by their tomorrow to fill an order. Not a big one. Just one recipe cost is about $60 or a little more. What sort of group buy are they looking for? I have never bought from them in the past. I sent them an email the other day and they had all the ingredients I needed. I have always bought from Austin Homebrew, but more than happy to keep it local if fresh and competitively priced.

Let me know your thoughts.

Not really a GROUP BUY, I talked to them Wednesday, said"No we just order bags of grain for people and discount compared to batch purchases. " Are you going today, or tomorrow? I am going to try to run by tomorrow.

I actually went yesterday. What a great store. Looks like a dive from outside but they have the goods. Besides being able to fill my order I had a great glass of Maharaja on tap. Wasn't cheap as I also bought some beers. Great selection. The guys working there are very helpful and take their time with everyone. I have been so used to buying my stuff online, but since finding them they have my business moving forward.

I was in BX Depot today; $50 for a 50# bag of 2 Row. That is a Great deal. I also asked about a Blichmann TopTier Floor Burner, they said what ever price is on-line. No one can price this differently. So $150 plus shipping. Also talked to several homebrewers out back for National Brew day. Was FUN!

I emailed my bulk grain order to bx last week. I haven't received a response back, so I hope I didn't miss the boat.

$44 is a good price! If you ever head further south toss a couple in your suitcase for me!

I just got an email from bx that the bulk grain order arrived. Also said they will be putting together another bulk order shortly.

Back