Heady Topper

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BostonianBrewer

Reaction score
Anyone had the pleasure of drinking one of these yet ? My buddy got me a couple 4 packs as a gift, Damn there good a really nice fruity juicy & citrus mix ..... Goes down to easy

Had one last evening! A buddy of mine set me up with 10 cans of it. I have 6 left and will enjoy every one of them! Its like a hop street fight in your mouth! Best beer I have ever had!

Whoa! Something just happened.

I had gotten kinda complacent with beer. Over the past few years, I had sampled a bunch of different styles and enjoyed them all. But nothing had really gotten me going. All good beer. I thoroughly enjoyed them but there was nothing out of the ordinary. It could all be fit into an existing category.

A BMC drinkin neighbor heard that I home brewed and told me of this Heady Topper that his son brought back from VT. I figured "hey, never met a beer I didn't like" and said sure I'd like to try.

Wow. Just reset my understanding of what an IPA could be.

It's been over 24 hours and i still think I can taste it.

Latest posts

Back