Nz Green Bullet

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dirtybasementbrew

Reaction score
Any reviews on this strain? NZ Green Bullet, just picked up 2 lbs for $20. I never used it before would like to hear from someone who has.

Green Flash brews a Green Bullet...

8314_408c.jpeg

Sorry I couldnt help more :eek:

Gitmoe said:
Where'd you get 2lbs for $20 is a better question....

LocalHBS is a brewer himself and uses it quite a bit we went in with a few other local members and purchased a bulk buy. Really good deal paired with his distribution license made a great buy!

Lagger said:
Green Flash brews a Green Bullet...

Sorry I couldnt help more :eek:

No prob, thanks for the brew taster. Surely will b helpful. I just bottled a 7oz bullet brew. We will c in a few weeks. Cheers

BostonianBrewer said:
How was it ?

image-3217904085.jpg

Very bitter and heavy raisin and peppery notes. I think I could have done 10 min additions instead of heavy FW addition and flame out. I misunderstood the power of the alpha level of the hop. That being said I found it very drinkable and actually quite tasty!

Hopsshack has them on sale right now for .89/oz so you could easily do something similar :D i just picked up a bunch of hops from them.

I have only had the green bullet from green flash and it is mighty tasty!

Back