Brewery Membership

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J-Pizzel

Reaction score
I love the idea of The Bruery's Reserve Society (for a quarterly fee your shipped several high end beers, get access to buy more, discounts, first access, etc.) However, my drinking buddy is already a member, any ideas of who else, at this level, offers a similar membership? I dont really care for all the mail order clubs, I always find them overpriced, low quality, and don't really build loyalty to a brewery of such caliber....

Thanks guys!

Night Shift does one here in Mass. I will admit that I miss out on quite a few beers by not being a member. Some are only offered to the members. I don't know about the Bruery's program but Night Shift is pretty young and small. Its a great way for them to get barrel-aged, small batches to customers that enjoy them. They know they want them and won't end up collecting dust on some random store's shelf. And those customers are going to share them and spread it through word of mouth.

Some liquor stores let you buy mixed 6 packs. That lets you choose what beers you want to try and doesn't require a membership or shipping fee.

Cigar City does for their barrel-aged beers. Membership is full for the current period, though.

Back