4 Tap Drip Tray from kegoutlet.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone? Thinking about purchasing but really hoping it's not a pos.

I have one. It is not bad at all.

Positives - all the bends, cuts, and welds are clean or otherwise well done.
Negatives - a few small sharp edges or burrs on a couple of the areas (minor). Not as highly detailed or fancy as some drip trays I have seen that are stamped, formed, or otherwise shaped. That leaves things a bit flat/plain/industrial looking if you will. I did not really care for the drain hose setup and the way it just sticks out the bottom. I just capped it off and clean it out every once in a while.

Also it is not as highly polished as many drip trays available so it has a bit of a brushed stainless finish. That could be good or bad depending on what you are going for.

I have one. It is not bad at all.

Positives - all the bends, cuts, and welds are clean or otherwise well done.
Negatives - a few small sharp edges or burrs on a couple of the areas (minor). Not as highly detailed or fancy as some drip trays I have seen that are stamped, formed, or otherwise shaped. That leaves things a bit flat/plain/industrial looking if you will. I did not really care for the drain hose setup and the way it just sticks out the bottom. I just capped it off and clean it out every once in a while.

Also it is not as highly polished as many drip trays available so it has a bit of a brushed stainless finish. That could be good or bad depending on what you are going for.

Awesome, thanks for your help. It's tempting because it's so much cheaper, but I may just drill the holes 3" from center an hope they line up when I decide to get one in the future. They are 3" apart, right?

Awesome, thanks for your help. It's tempting because it's so much cheaper, but I may just drill the holes 3" from center an hope they line up when I decide to get one in the future. They are 3" apart, right?

I would have to measure. I actually taped mine in place where I wanted. Looked at it from a few angles to make sure I had it right then just drilled the holes with it in place. I used it as a template basically.

I would have to measure. I actually taped mine in place where I wanted. Looked at it from a few angles to make sure I had it right then just drilled the holes with it in place. I used it as a template basically.

If you could measure that would be awesome!.. and I'd love to see it. Any pics?

Back