buffalo wild wings to get their own beer?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who cares??? They don't want me or my kind there so why should I give a crap what they have or plan to have?

I'll never step foot in the place, even if they didn't have crappy food and even worse service.

I always see posts on here talking about how Buffalo Wild Wings has a great beer selection. (not literally always, but I've seen it a few times) where are these posters going? It sure ain't any BWW I've been to. They always have the same choices, BMC and then Bass ale and Widmer Heffewiezen. and that's it. not even Yuengling. sorry this has nothing to do with them getting thier own beer.

Know what's funny? The first poster thinks BWW made fun of every homebrewer in the world.

The second poster thinks every BWW is the same. Maybe if they pulled their heads out, they would see the err in assuming every brewer or restaurant is the same.

From reading posts on here and from brew swaps over a couple years, I know there are a few folks who definitely fit the bill for that weirdo brew guy in the commercial.

I also know that there are BWW that have good food and good service.

Wahhhhhhhhhhh. Quitcherbitchin.

Know what's funny? The first poster thinks BWW made fun of every homebrewer in the world.

The second poster thinks every BWW is the same. Maybe if they pulled their heads out, they would see the err in assuming every brewer or restaurant is the same.

From reading posts on here and from brew swaps over a couple years, I know there are a few folks who definitely fit the bill for that weirdo brew guy in the commercial.

i don't see where i gave that impression-... i could give a crap about what they do-... i can easily find the humor in the commercial. i don't dislike the place @ all-... the beer selection is better than most places of that calibur. but if i think otherwise, i'm sure someone else will tell me.

i wonder if people will boycott red hook now aswell.

i know i won't.

I can't vouch for other food but their wings are at best below average. I've made better wings drunk on absinthe. True story.

01steve said:
i don't see where i gave that impression-... i could give a crap about what they do-... i can easily find the humor in the commercial. i don't dislike the place @ all-... the beer selection is better than most places of that calibur. but if i think otherwise, i'm sure someone else will tell me.

i wonder if people will boycott red hook now aswell.

i know i won't.

I guess I shoulda asked first. You shoulda seen the tears and anger that sprung up in here after that, popcorn worthy!! Anyhow, I'll just go back to wishing there was a BBWs up here in Fairbanks. It ain't the beer selection, it ain't the wings, it ain't the big screens, it ain't the little trivia things...it's all that, I just enjoy the whole concept and the next brew I order in there will probably be the Red Hook, if it's in by then..

Skagdog said:
I guess I shoulda asked first. You shoulda seen the tears and anger that sprung up in here after that, popcorn worthy!! Anyhow, I'll just go back to wishing there was a BBWs up here in Fairbanks. It ain't the beer selection, it ain't the wings, it ain't the big screens, it ain't the little trivia things...it's all that, I just enjoy the whole concept and the next brew I order in there will probably be the Red Hook, if it's in by then..

I'm referring to when that funny commercial came out when I speak about the tears and anger...

atta boy! although bbw qnd bww seem to differ greatly in my recent google image searches! lmao

Back