Used liquor barrels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Add me to the list of people looking for 5 gallon rum/brandy barrels. Brewing a quad this month and would like to barrel age it. :)

We have 10 Gallon Whiskey barrels coming in soon ($150). If you want one please pm me with your zip so I can calculate shipping.

No 5's this time around. The distillery is moving away from the so they are becoming harder and harder to find.

Cheers

We have some 5 gallon Brandy barrels being emptied soon, they are toasted not charred. We also have some 10 Gallon Rum barrels available. Pm me if your interested.
John

5 and 10 gallon Rum barrels are being emptied, email me if you are interested. The 5's will have a stand with them (most of them will)

I don't need one this time, but I did want to throw a shout out to these barrels and this vendor. I got a brandy 5g in the last go round and everything about it is great. Shipping was quick, the barrel was in great shape, and it's already on to its second use. Plus, it looks friggin' cool in the basement.

Barrels are coming soon. There are 3 - 15 gallon Brandy barrels ($175, toasted not charred)
3- 10 gallon Rum barrels ($150) charred
10 Gallon Whiskey barrels ($150) charred

As always send me an email or IM with zip so I can calculate shipping costs.

ISO: Five or Three gallon used barrel, whiskey or wine. Checked your site and didn't look like you had any currently. Let me know if any become available or if I'm missing something on the site.

Cheers!

I sell them direct, not on the site. We have a 10 gallon Whiskey left (150) I need a zip code to calculate shipping.
John

I am looking for a used or neutral barrel if anyone has one they no longer need. Id prefer a 5 or 10 gallon.
PM me

Latest posts

Back