Scored 3 kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tel72

Reaction score
So after looking around and making my first batch of beer I decided I wanted to go to all grain set up.mostly because I enjoy building and fabricating stuff The problem is I don't have a lot of extra cash to do it all at once so I decided to start collecting parts I would need I have been looking for kegs for couple weeks with no luck everyone I found was 50$ or more then today I was in the right place at right time and scored 3 kegs 2 have tops already cut out 1 has nipple welded in for drain valve already all free. Not sure if I will use one for mash tun or not but have one just in case now I need burners and tubing

ForumRunner_20130510_171608.png

Awesome..... If the welds are not good take them out and get the soldering spud from bobby m... You have got three good kegs, be cautioned, next thing you know you will have a stainless lined room and be walking around in a lab coat to make beer

The welds leave a lot to be desired but they didn't leak my wife would probably have me committed if wore a lab coat lol ha ha

Back