• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Corny Kegs, CO2, and Brew Stand (Pennsylvania)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scotdr9

Reaction score
Looking to buy ball lock corny kegs, CO2 tank, and a single tier brewstand in SEPA

I have 2x 20lb CO2 tanks, an empty steel one and a fairly new aluminium one with some gas. Both have current hydro dates as far as I remember (but I will check). I'm looking for $75 for the steel one and $90 for the aluminium one.

I'm really looking for 5lb'ers. Would consider 10. I probably could've included that information in my original post.

Sorry, I had a 5 but I sold it a couple of months ago.

There's a guy in Media who advertises on CL - CO2 tanks for $50. I think he has lots. I spoke to him on the phone a while back (the name was Kurt) and he said the certifications were probably out of date but he would throw in a regulator if he could find one.

Back