Awesome Beer Poster and what's on deck

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bd2xu

Reaction score
My SWMBO (I have a really good one) got me this poster framed for Christmas and it's hanging near our bar in the basement: http://popchartlab.com/products/the-very-many-varieties-of-beer

Going to get some small black dot stickers to put next to each style I've brewed and see how long it takes me to do them all... Haven't even gotten into Lagers yet...

P-BeerVarieties_Main_500x669_A_1024x1024.jpeg

My sister bought me that poster for my birthday. It's hanging in my dining room in a nice frame. Only piece of art in that room that is "mine", I'm glad my wife let me put it there.

image-217517703.jpg

I have a print of that in my garage/brew area. Cool idea about putting the black dots on the brewed beers.

Love it. Finally a reference for when a certain know-it-allish friend talks to me about the 4 major beer varieties: ales, lagers, porters, & stouts. :D

Poster looks great, and I'll probably try to snap one up, but wouldn't "lambic" be better suited to be and outgrowth of "Belgium" and not directly tied to ales. Regardless, looks good!

Back