The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nobody here give a $hit either way. Unless there is a chance you get hit by a bus. Then I say go for it.

That is actually pretty cool. Better than "this is my life's story about my poor immigrant family" and a he!! Of a lot better than "should I go for a bike ride? I have to ask the Internet cause I can't make up my own mind"

Congrats

Yeah what was the recipe if you don't mind sharing? I have a bunch of wildflower honey to use. Really interested int THIS.

AZ_IPA said:
All info here....

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f80/oaked-cherry-melomel-339957/

I'm sure it would be good with wildflower honey as well.

The owner of Moonlight Meadery in NH wanted to chat about this recipe after he tasted it at Mazer Cup last year, but ye never emailed me back. :eek:

Maybe the BogWater can put their own spin on it? :p

Isn't that the same thing as their "IPA"?

They gave him a good stern talking to. "Not funny! Don't do that again! Now go to your room and I don't want to see you for two years, or you'll be in BIG trouble!"

Myself, a doc, two of our security guards and three cops sat in court for three hours for that?

At the very least they should have flogged him.

Boy this thread died like one of the meth addicted prostitutes stored in PTNs shed for his sour beer bacteria strains.

Wow!!!!! Comcast came up with a joke worthy of a second grader!!!! Congrats for maturing so much in the last five years!!

When all you can say is "have you seen my baseball have you seen my baseball?" It should be a bit longer. Like I said he graduated a bit...

edit: Proper quote...

deleted TXT

Screen Shot 2013-05-07 at 2.53.04 PM.png

Back