Hello from Toledo, OH

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toledoBrewer

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I've been brewing for a while. I started with Mr. Beer kits, then moved to extract, then I did a partial mash, and now I love doing all grain brewing (I feel I can really control my beer). I took 2011 off from brewing as I was deployed, but I'm back into the full swing of it.

I'm pretty OCD about sanitation and doing everything properly, I've been told that the OCD was developed from being in Iraq in 2008. But as I have read, brewing a good batch is 75% sanitation, so, I feel that this is the perfect thing to be OCD about.

I currently brew twice a month in Toledo, OH and am a fan of making up new and original recipes.

Although I recently became a member, I have been reading posts on this site since I began brewing.

Cheers!!! :mug:

Military?...Toledo?... is this KLINGER?!?!?!!!!!??? Sorry, joking, couldn't resist. You got to admit it was the perfect set up.

Hey there ToledoBrewer, welcome to the hood and thanks for keeping me free to talk ****!

Hey, this is Dan here also in Toledo. If you haven't checked out any homebrew clubs, check out the Glass City Mashers. We meet the second Thursday every month at the Attic downtown.

Hey Dan, thanks for the invite. I actually saw a flier at Titgemeier's when I was in there getting some supplies. I checked out the Facebook page and it seems pretty cool. I am going to try to make it to the next meeting and check it out.

Welcome home! Best place on the net for home brewers. Just seems like more & more Ohio home brewers are showing up on here. We really need to get all of us together for some big doins someday...:tank:

Back