Equally Obnoxious Hockey Trash Talk Thread, eh?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was hoping for a Leafs/Habs series. Oh well.

Just checked out Boston and they have been playing worse than poorly for some time. If it continues, Toronto will absolutely roll them and could actually make the second round. :eek:

I was hoping for a Leafs/Habs series. Oh well.

Just checked out Boston and they have been playing worse than poorly for some time. If it continues, Toronto will absolutely roll them and could actually make the second round. :eek:

?? I can't remember the last time the Leafs looked good out there. Florida doesn't count.

Local golf courses stood to lose out on significant revenue this week as the Wild are in the playoffs for the first time in 5 years. Of course the courses aren't open yet anyway with our crappy spring. On the positive, the Wild players should be some of the first people to hit the links after they lose to the Hawks. Unless Backstrom somehow stands on his freaking head for 4 games. (((Go Wild)))

Also I'm starting to see a little too much confidence in the Toronto fans. Die Maple Leaves!

Last edited by a moderator:
?? I can't remember the last time the Leafs looked good out there. Florida doesn't count.

Heh, that's true, though I can remember the last time they looked good. ;)

I suppose it will be a battle of the slumps. Let's hope they wake the hell up.

the Wild players should be some of the first people to hit the links after they lose to the Hawks. Unless Backstrom somehow stands on his freaking head for 4 games. (((Go Wild)))

Yup. Doesn't look too good for you and your MN brethren.

Ahhh... I had almost forgotten the bull**** that is Leafs' playoff tickets...

Hopefully Bozak is in shape by Wednesday.

Come rub my bunions!

Today's the day, pumped. Conjuring up the spirit of the '91 North Stars. Any of those guys even alive anymore?

I can't wait til puck drop at 7pm tonight. Kids will be in bed by 6:30pm just in time for some pregame. My condolences in advance :D

Sweet, Bozak expected to be good for game 1.

Minnesota leading!

Why do US-US broadcasts always look like ****? Freaking 1990 crap.

Back