Brew Demon

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

finsfan

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone tried the two gallon batches from this company? I have just ordered the Weizenbier and the oatmeal stout and was wondering if anyone tried these particular brews or just any from this company and what your thoughts of them were

I have brewed the PilotHouse Pilsner,but it isn't ready to sample yet.It had a good taste at bottling .I guess you know they are the old Mr. Beer Co. using the old recipes with different names.I have also bought 2 of their conical fermenters.They let all the trub go to the bottom of the fermenter under the spigot.Pretty cool. I hope this company gets a good start.We 2 gallon brewers need some compitition for Mr. Beer.

i completely agree that mr b needs more competition. I think their kits are a little over priced and hope that the brew demon beer comes out good so i will have confidence in purchasing more refills from them. I have heard that they are the old extracts that they used to sell at mr b and have only heard good things about them so i am hopeful for great tasting beer :drunk:

Back