Want to set up a sampling party in SE Michigan.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JFK

Reaction score
Ive been drooling for a long time over hard to find beers that I seem to miss at the store by a day or two hours like KBS and dogfish head 120 min IPA which I missed both this year again. Anyhow I was thinking about setting up a meet and greet for home brewers and rare beer connoisseurs. I was thinking if people were interested we could have a BBQ and make an afternoon of sampling rare beers, great beers, and home brews together. I live in Rochester, MI and I know we could easily find a central location that allows beer consumption IE a Metro park or other park and have a big shin dig and share some beers/wines/meads. It doesn't have to be rare beers off the shelves but Id love to see them there. If people are interested and local or willing to make a drive post here that you are interested and what you intend to bring. If we get a few people interested I will find a park that will accommodate us and start discussing a date that will work for the majority of people wanting to come.

Back