Brewathon 2.0

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nologin

Reaction score
The Brewathon homebrew club out of Milwaukee will be holding their second brewathon. We will be brewing for 24 hours starting at 7pm CST tonight, Friday April 26th. Just as the previous event, we will be streaming it live via ustream. Search for brewathon 2.0 or visit our website brewathon.com. This is just for fun, so feel free to tune in and let us know that this is a bad idea in the ustream chat. Cheers.

Were you drinking when you posted this? ; )

It should probably be noted that if you wish to (virtually) join us online for Brewathon 2.0, you can do so via the brewathon web site:
http://www.brewathon.com

Not only will we be video streaming, but there will be a live chat room where we will take questions, comments, suggestions, and hold discussions.

I'm planning on brewing 80 gallons of beer (with assistance).
I think the other members have about 60 gallons planned between them.

We'll be testing out my newly built DIY chiller, upgrades to the grain mill, and see whether or not the weldless valve I installed on my 15 gallon pot late last night leaks. (I'm sure some tasting will also be occurring.)

You don't have to stay for the whole 24 hours, but feel to drop by and say "hi".

http://www.brewathon.com

Friday April 26th, 2013 - 7:00 PM -
Saturday April 27th - 7:00 PM

OK, so you DID post the address of the web site, it wasn't just an actual hyperlink. I'll give you half credit. I'll buy you a beer tonight as an apology for rushing to criticize you. = /

We're in the home stretch. It's been 21 hours of brewing and with three hours left we have just three beers left to finish. brewathon.com to join in the fun.

Back