Time to get serious

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a_merryk_hunt

Reaction score
Found your forum while trying to find a good recipe for a ginger-heavy brew, Noticed it had a decent amount of activity and many knowledgable members, and decided to join.

A little about myself: customer service by day, hermit by night. I have a wide range of interests including, but not limited to: music, movies, various crafts, cooking, any knowledge that catches my fancy (I eat it up like a thirsty sponge). I've made a few quick meads in the past, but they didn't turn out well due to cheap ingredients (i.e. bakers yeast, instead of champgne yeast), and lack of interest (at the time I only wanted the alcohol, didn't care about the process/art/science behind it).

With the intro out of the way, I'll move on to my first questions here: https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f12/overwhelmed-newbie-need-recipe-suggestions-407493/#post5144353.

Happy Brewing,
Teh merryk hunt

Back