Post pictures of your beer fridges

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many fridges do you have

• 1-2

• 2-3

• 3 or more

• BACON!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
All I can fit/afford living in an apartment and going to school
IMG_20120216_124007.jpg

image-2201766687.jpgimage-2751149868.jpgimage-2473115806.jpg

My beer fridge on top of my fermentation fridge.
The outside of my beer fridge.
The tower on my kegerator.

SWMBO is embarrassed that we have 4 fridges total. I don't understand it..

Here are some of my cool pics or at least I like em :)

20121102_184735.jpg

100_1910.jpg

100_1902.jpg

Id like to make a wall completely made of beer bottles in my man room but in my next house.

I just got my fridge last week so it still need a lot of work, but here it is! That's also my first kegged batch.

IMAG0018_zps6344191c.jpg

That's homebrew IPA on the left and homebrew lemon lime hef on the right.

Nearing completion just need co2 4 way and another shank and sime sweet handles. Not sure if I wanna finish whole thing with wood or just sticker the crap outa it.

ForumRunner_20130413_152243.png

Soaked the bottles in water and oxyclean...then they just fall off. Some labels i had to peel off with a razor.

Thanks! Yeah, I figure if the wood could withstand lots of years on the side of some old barn in Iowa, it should do well in the garage. I like the unfinished look but did think originally that I'd add some clear lacquer. I added a string of led lights that change color - my way of adding some bling I suppose - or just guiding me to the taps in a dark garage, like an airplane to the runway. Thanks again for the compliments. Cheers.

image-3921189203.jpg

image-2652930469.jpg

Got this for free on CL and went to work. Have a porter and American wheat fermenting now. Summer ale bottle conditioning.

ForumRunner_20130604_190124.jpg

ForumRunner_20130604_190148.jpg

Zettwoch I'm digging that little setup. What size keg is that and is cutting a hole for the keg the only mod you had to do to the cooler?

That's a 5 gallon pin lock inside a 70 qt igloo max cold ice cube cooler. And yes, only mod was cutting the hole with a jigsaw, or whatever else you might have handy. I bought the party tap and mini co2 charger so I don't have to haul around hoses and tanks.

image-804052695.jpg

image-969313401.jpg

image-4061776569.jpg

I also have another small fridge that's full of homebrew.

I think I may need a 2nd fridge, and a keg set up...I have a line up of beer waiting to fit in...great problem to have:rockin:

outside.JPG

side.JPG

inside.JPG

I finally picked up a beer fridge.
cZQDUMi.jpg

First and third shelf is all homebrew, second shelf is commercial stuff.

Jacinthebox said:
I think I may need a 2nd fridge, and a keg set up...I have a line up of beer waiting to fit in...great problem to have:rockin:

I'm loving the decorations!!!!!

Latest posts

Back