Craiglist score and New to kegging

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

val214

Reaction score
I happened to score big time on craigslist. I picked up a few 5 gallon corny kegs. All thee kegs are in great shape. There are no visible dents crack or dings. Two of them are missing the pressure release valves and one is missing the dip tube. Is there anything I should look for that is not visible? Besides pressure testing them? Also does anyone know of a website that has reasonably priced parts?
image-2260638989.jpg

Check out KegConnection and, for a novel part, The Keg(ging?) Part. A machinist with a clever part.

I had great luck with keg outlet dot com. Great guys. If you have a little time, sign up for the news letter and like them on Facebook. I got 25% off

I also love CL. Just snagged 2 5-gallon ball lock kegs for $30 each. Hold pressure, clean, and all parts are there except one o-ring, and I happen to have a spare. Yay CL!

Komocabo said:
I also love CL. Just snagged 2 5-gallon ball lock kegs for $30 each. Hold pressure, clean, and all parts are there except one o-ring, and I happen to have a spare. Yay CL!

I managed to score these for $18 a piece. Granted two are missing a part or two but, still a great deal.

Back