First and 2nd graders look like drug addics.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BamaProud

Reaction score
First and 2nd Graders look like either Hockey players or Meth Addicts.

We went to the kids school awards presentation today.
I gotta go with meth addicts. Most of them are missing a few teeth and that is about all they share with hockey players. Most are frail/skinny, unsure about themselves almost paranoid line an addict. For the most part they don't care much about how they look, stringy messy hair, shirt half way un-tucked, shoes on the wrong feet. They don't have a long attention span so they tend to stare out into space sometimes. Yep 6-7 year olds are like drug addicts without the drugs.

As a side note both of my kids, 1st and 4th grads, made Principals (straight A's) Honor role. We're proud (even of the one who looks like an addict)
59cd3b8e-a8bf-4b9c-8b8a-34cf3c9c7b28_zps57b3f6cc.jpg
;)

If she starts to transform to the picture on the right in 3 months ya better watch out!

meth-head-59835.png

On a side note, the final 8 episodes of Breaking Bad will begin to air August 11th.

I watch little to no television and have never followed a series show in my life but this one has me hooked!

Back