Coopers Wheat Beer with Coopers Wheat Malt

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redobie

Reaction score
I am about to make a Coopers Wheat Beer Kit
I picked up some extra ingredients,
Coopers Wheat Beer,Coopers Wheat Liquid Malt Extract,Muntons Beer Enhancer,
Danstar Munich Wheat Beer Yeast and Muntons KreamYZ Priming Sugars.
My Question is can I use all these ingredients in the required 23 liters with the Coopers Yeast that comes with the Coopers Wheat Kit or should some be cut out .
Please let me Know
I Want To Get Her Done.

With two Cooper's cans going in,you can cut the Munton's enhancer. The Danstar yeast packet being bigger,would work better I think with that much malt. Maybe add some flavor hops too so the extra malt will be more balanced with the kit can.

Thanks for the Reply
Am I better using the two Coopers cans or The Muntons Enhancer
What would give me a better Wheat Beer
:mug:

The two Cooper's cans would give a fuller bodied,higher ABV beer than just the kit can with enhancer. It depends on what you're looking for.

Okay Great
I will use the two cans and save the Enhancer and the extra Coopers yeast for the next Brew.This is only my second Brew, the first one was the Coopers Lager with the Coopers Brew Enhancer 2.
Cheers
:mug:

Since the op has the two Cooper's cans already,use part of the plain LME in the partial boil for some flavor hop additions. German noble hops are always good. An ounce of haulertauer @ 15 minutes would do it & still leave plenty of wheat flavor.

Back