• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas Selling some of my all-grain equipment & Edgestar Kegerator. Houston-area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clonies720

Reaction score
All of these are in excellent to like-new condition unless otherwise noted. Additionally, all items are for pick-up only. No shipping.

Foldable picnic table. Great for brewing!- $70 (Can provide pictures of this upon request. Basically it's a wooden table with an aluminum frame. It can seat 4 people, or be used for brewing like I was going to do with it)

(2) Perlick 525SS faucets. Like new condition.

Send me an email to [email protected], or message me here and I'll get back to you quickly.

Cheers!

I am interested in the kegerator but I am in Ireland till the 10th of June. If you still have it when I get back to Houston I will take it.

Pics of mash tun? Does it have a false bottom, stainless bulkhead and valve?

The HLT is on the left. Mash Tun on the right.

Nf0FOhS.jpg

Inside of the Mash Tun. Please pardon the grain bits and grainy cellphone pictures.

edEcPlW.jpg

Inside of the Hot Liquor Tank.

IS6SBQF.jpg

I am interested in your mash tun and brew kettle. 936-585-0163 Chris
I am in Nacogdoches but I will be coming to Cleveland Thursday. Would you be interested in meeting in humble or kingwood? My current set up is a small pot for extract brewing and I want to move to all grain. Let me know

I am interested in your mash tun and brew kettle.
I am in Nacogdoches but I will be coming to Cleveland Thursday. Would you be interested in meeting in humble or kingwood? My current set up is a small pot for extract brewing and I want to move to all grain. Let me know

I seem to have lost your email Chris, but the mash tun, kettle, and hot liquor tank are all sold now. Thanks for the interest though and hope you're having a good trip.

Cheers,

Clonies720

Back