• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Connecticut 2" Triclover RTD Temperature Sensor and 1" Stainless Locknuts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

orangehero

Reaction score
I have a spare Anderson 2" Triclover Temperature Sensor for sale. It's new and tested working.

Specifications:
3-wire 100-ohm RTD
3-1/2" Insertion Length, 1/4" OD
25 micro-inch Ra Surface Finish
Sealed Cable w/Strain Relief (Approximately 75' Long)

This is a high quality industrial sensor. Perfect for use on a 2" Triclover RIMS tube.

$60 + $13 Flat Rate USA Shipping

2%22 Triclover RTD.01.jpg

2%22 Triclover RTD.02.jpg

I have a heineken keg type s sanke, I'm wanting to do something like use what you have, but I'm unsure if the triclamp will fit the european style keg. Once I take it apart I'll see.

If it's 2.516" OD it will fit. You will need a special gasket, though.

I'm looking for a few sensors. Will this run on a bcs or opentroller? I'm parting together a 3 keggle herms electric system with 2 heating elements and 3 pumps. I know I'm going to need a few of these I didn't know if it mattered if they were all the same brand for calibration or what. I'd be interested if It'll work for me.

I'm not sure if RTD temp sensors are compatible with BCS but a quick look at BCS specs would tell you. All Brewtroller products use One-Wire temp sensors (Dallas DS18B20). RTD are compatible with most PIDs and tons of other industrial control devices, it's an industry standard.

They're supposedly working on a module for BCS to accept RTD's and 4-20 mA sensors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back