Beautiful women drinking beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
artsy, the finale:

photogrmjbl9jHiyY1rge7lko1_500.jpg

photogrmjes1teCZq1rshvypo1_1280.jpg

photogrmifxhaa9vQ1qhizi6o1_500.jpg

photogrmbr6pa5SM31qja3zvo1_1280.jpg

photogrmfzr6g5kf71rags0ko1_1280.jpg

I don't get that. I'm almost 34, been married for coming up on 6 years and the wife and I do "married things" quite often. I guess I'm blessed...

I don't get that. I'm almost 34, been married for coming up on 6 years and the wife and I do "married things" quite often. I guess I'm blessed...

I'm confused. I've been married 25 years. When you say "married things" you mean going to Home Depot to buy mulch or painting the bathroom, right?

b-boy said:
I'm confused. I've been married 25 years. When you say "married things" you mean going to Home Depot to buy mulch or painting the bathroom, right?

Be ten years sept and its either that help clean or yard work. It's that time of year

russrob81 said:
Be ten years sept and its either that help clean or yard work. It's that time of year

At some point, I'm not sure when, there seems to be a natural transition from "fore"play to a term I have grown to know all too well "chore"play

nasty_rabbit said:
At some point, I'm not sure when, there seems to be a natural transition from "fore"play to a term I have grown to know all too well "chore"play

Bahahahahahahaha...I believe my marriage has just recently gotten to this point. It's kinda weird.

sweetcell said:
TriageStat has inspired me to release my next set...

Caught in the Act (AKA "just swallow already!") edition:

Last pic of this group.... Is that a UW Madison union cup!? It's been a long time since I've been there, the cups have changed sure, but the design looks like the chairs the union is famous for.

I think the internets has finally run out if pictures of beautiful women drinking beef

I feel the need to get this back on track before it is too late.

collegehumor_812468aa1e60b6e9e0c7546a9ab60426.jpg

random-spring-break-photo-300x224.jpg

springbreak-2006-058.jpg

Hahah seems like beautiful women eating raw beef is next up in the current treads. Hahabaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back