Hello from SoCal

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How's it going SantaMonicaBrewing? Are you still brewing in the Santa Monica area? Would love to see what LHBS you go to / trade some homebrews.

Hi Rory - yeah still here. Not a whole lot of options really. There is Culver City HB Shop but they are currently closed and moving to a new location down the street. There is a club that meets there called Pacific Gravity. This week they meet at 4 points sheridan at LAX.

Other homebrew shops I use are Eagle Rock (in Eagle Rock, LA) and Wine, Cheese, and beer shop in Woodland Hills.

Getting to either one of those can be a pain so I've been trying a few mail order places to see if I like them.

Good luck - Maybe I'll see you around - Jason

Yeah I've actually been to the same three spots and have ordered a few things online as well. Seems like the opening of Culver's new shop is being pushed back to Oct. I'll have to check out Pacific Gravity. Is it invite into the group only?

Back