• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois 20 Gallon Blichmann Boilermaker Kettle W/ false bottom and sparge hook up

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

citybrewer

Reaction score
20 Gallon Blichmann Boilermaker Kettle complete with false bottom for sale. This kettle is used, I have used it as my Mash Tun and I'm selling it because I have upgraded sizes now to a 55 Gal boil kettle so my previous 30 gal boil kettle is now my Mash Tun. This 20 gal kettle is in great condition - just a few light scratches from normal use no dents, it comes with all the factory installed features as well as the optional false bottom. Please see www.blichmannengineering.com for all the details on the 20 gal kettle. This kettle also has a sparge water hookup fitting attachment located just above the front handle (7/8"hole) w/ bulkhead fitting, as seen in photos, fittings are stainless steel and also included with kettle. Local pickup preferred due to size of kettle I'm located in 60193 zip code, cash only. Price is $425.00 Thanks for looking.

DSC02149.jpg

DSC02153.jpg

DSC02157.jpg

I currently have an offer, the kettle is on hold for this buyer until tomorrow Friday 4/6 until 6pm for local pickup. Thank You everyone for your interest in the kettle.

If that deal falls through, please let me know. I live in SE Wisconsin.

Back