Hop Chapstick

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zmanzorro

Reaction score
I was at a New Belgium beer dinner this week and we got some little party favors after. One of them was chapstick that smelled of some super aromatic hops. There were any green leafy bits in the wax, so I'm guessing they just used hop oils. Has anyone else seen this? I can't stop smelling it!

You mean something like this?

Picked this up some beer festival a couple years ago. This one lists the ingredients... orange peel, olive oil... alas, no hops.

photo(7).JPG

My wife makes me homemade "hopstick". She did not know the recipe "off hand" when I asked her but she is pretty sure it was mostly bees wax and coconut oil. You can get the tubes from Brambleberry.com. When she is not so sleepy and if there is an interest, I can get her to give me the recipe/process if anyone is interested...

I would have the softest lips ever if I had this because i wouldnt stop using it!!! On another note I always pick up a bar of Dragons Milk hand soap when I go to New Holland brewery. Its made from Dragons Milk spent grains

Back