I think I understand ammunition shortage

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hillybilly

Reaction score
The goverment is stock piling ammo due to the fact that there is going to be a zombie apocalypse and they need the ammo to rid the country of the zombies

The goverment is stock piling ammo due to the fact that there is going to be a zombie apocalypse and they need the ammo to rid the country of the zombies

This post reminds me of a video they showed us in health class when I was in 7th grade, highlighting the dangers of marijuana. A very emotional girl told a sad story about her first time smoking the pot. She woke up in the middle of the night and had a thought that blew her mind. It was like a light came down from the heavens and delivered this idea to her. She was so frightened that she would forget it, that she immediately found a pen and scribbled it on a piece of paper lying by her bed. Why hasn't anyone thought of this before? She couldn't wait until morning so she could unleash the idea on the rest of the world. The marijuana had finally allowed her mind to break its shackles and be free.

In the morning she shot out of bed. Having forgot her idea, she grabbed the paper near her desk and read it...

"FAT PEOPLE ARE FAT BECAUSE THEY EAT TOO MUCH"

She broke down crying. Her life was ruined!

I remember the entire class bursting into hysterical laughter and the teacher dishing out detentions because people didn't take it seriously.

zc

This post reminds me of a video they showed us in health class when I was in 7th grade, highlighting the dangers of marijuana. A very emotional girl told a sad story about her first time smoking the pot. She woke up in the middle of the night and had a thought that blew her mind. It was like a light came down from the heavens and delivered this idea to her. She was so frightened that she would forget it, that she immediately found a pen and scribbled it on a piece of paper lying by her bed. Why hasn't anyone thought of this before? She couldn't wait until morning so she could unleash the idea on the rest of the world. The marijuana had finally allowed her mind to break its shackles and be free.

In the morning she shot out of bed. Having forgot her idea, she grabbed the paper near her desk and read it...

"FAT PEOPLE ARE FAT BECAUSE THEY EAT TOO MUCH"

She broke down crying. Her life was ruined!

I remember the entire class bursting into hysterical laughter and the teacher dishing out detentions because people didn't take it seriously.

zc

I can go about the rest of my day in peace, having read that. :mug::fro:

I am still convinced the world will end with robots rather than zombies. Examples include Giada DeLaurentes (no human can smile that much with that big of a mouth, plus she runs on Olive Oil), and even John Kerry (either frankenstein or a Terminator with the first version of skin covering)

I watched Zombie Land I'm good.

Didn't know Zombies don't like beer I better stockpile more.

Rule# 14: Always carry a change of underwear

Back