Greetings from Sunny Providence, RI

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kaousuu

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

My name is Angela, most call me Ang, and I've lurked the boards a bit for a while without an account. I can't promise I'll be an active poster, but I'm always looking for ideas, and always have questions too. ;)

I've been brewing since 2008, and I sucked my BF into it last year. I primarily make historical brews, and I've gotten into winemaking this year in which I am wrapping up some Roman brews. My boyfriend likes beer as black as Satan's heart, and plays with stouts and porters. I also do quite a bit of cordialing and infusions, and I've been dabbling with florals such as rose and lavender as of late.

Right now I have some of my famous "Scurvy Repellent" hard limeade getting ready to secondary, this year it has ginger in it, and I have a small one gallon batch of quick mead I knocked out when my man was interested in that process. Other than that, most of my stuff is conditioning or bottle aging right now. He has a beer due to bottle today, so here's to a messy kitchen! Again!

Cheers!

Edit, you can check out my Roman wine project on my blog here: https://syrakousina.wordpress.com/tag/wine/

Back