holy crap

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m3n00b

Reaction score
Jeeesus....never had this kind of buzz from one beer.

1368057150597.jpg

Haha yeah that was my reaction too.

I wish I could find a liquor store around here that stocks it, the only place I've seen it locally was in a craft beer bar at $12 a bottle.

First one I had was aged 2 years and so sweet I went into diabetic shock. That "Ages Well" claim is horse****.

ya well that beer does range from 15-20% depending on the year. I was under the impression that it ages well basically because it's really a barleywine and not an IPA

Holy crap, Jesus never had this kind of buzz from one beer.

Should this be in the debate thread?

Are you saying that somehow your 120 minute IPA is somehow brewed with holy water, and therefore what you crap into the toilet later will indeed be blessed?

Did Jesus drink beer?

I know he made a sh!tload of wine. I guess that would be a holy sh!tload.....

ya well that beer does range from 15-20% depending on the year. I was under the impression that it ages well basically because it's really a barleywine and not an IPA

Yeah, I've had it fresh and it's good, not what it's billed as but good. Not surprised I didn't like it aged, I hate barley wines.

It's not even bottle conditionable. Not sure how age would change it much since there's no live yeast in it

ah ok that makes more sense... I didn't know it wasn't bottle conditioned. Beers do still age even if they aren't on the yeast.

Back