Halcyon Wheat

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dord88

Reaction score
Just finished brewing my first partial mash Halcyon Wheat beer by TallGrass. Was wondering if any of you home-brewers out there have brewed this beer before? Everything went smoothly for the most part, my only question/concern is how cloudy the beer is after three days of fermentation. I plan on using BioClear and was wondering when I should add it, because there is no secondary fermentation. Let me know if you can help

I haven't brewed this but Beer is often cloudy during the active primary fermentation, it'll clear later although wheat beers tend to be hazy or even cloudy.

Drank this beer a lot, let it be cloudy. If your worried about excessive yeast, transfer to secondary for a week and cold crash.

why worry about silly things... I would be more concerned about taste... it is a wheat and they typically have more haze than other beers

Thank you all. I appreciate the replies and I'm going to just let it be. Think I may have slightly scorched the grains but we'll see when I transfer it.
Brew on..

Back