Help! I need a name for the small-batch kits I make. Best suggestion gets a free kit!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmlangon

Reaction score
Hey all! So I recently started designing and building these small-batch brewing kits out of reclaimed wood (read: a brewing setup your S.O. won't give you crap for leaving around the house!), but I can't think of a catchy name to call it...any ideas? I'm giving away the smallest kit (4th & 5th photos, the one with no bottles!) to whoever comes up with the best name. Sorry for the shameless plug, but I figured you guys would appreciate an offer of free brewing equipment!

Here are some photos - the gallery is also uploaded on Imgur if you're interested, at http://imgur.com/gallery/ywHaC. And yes, I know it looks like a meth lab.

Many thanks, and cheers!

Michael

il_fullxfull.445759193_rjv4.jpg

il_fullxfull.413413288_iqzc.jpg

il_fullxfull.426542215_6fsb.jpg

il_fullxfull.451663621_5rmx.jpg

il_fullxfull.451663573_9jrk.jpg

The basic brewer

My lil brewery

The classy brewer

Lil gents brewery

You tag line should be "a simple solution for the home beer confusion" ( cheesy I know but that's what works)

In picture order The Silent Monk's Belgium Brew Box "Elite"
Silent Monk Belgium Brew Box "Deluxe"
Silent Monk Belgium Brew Box "Classical"
just replace anything with silent "drunken" "hidden"

My Little Brewery
The Littlest Brewery
Kitchen Brewer
Brew(ery) Keeper
The "Not a Meth Lab"
Take-a-long Brewery
Hold-a-Brew
Mad Scientist Brew Kit
The Zymologist's Travel kit
Zymologist Box
Boxed Brewery

"The R&D Kit"
"Brewtester"
"One Gallon Wonder"
"Master Brewing Kit" or "Master Brewing Case"
"Alchemist's Lab"
"Envy of Your Friends"
"Reclamation Brewing"

The real question is when can we order them and how much will they be? Very cool idea!

Back